Monday, March 19, 2007

If Roses Grow In Heaven...

Next month, my son would have been 9 years old. Every once in a while I go to the gravesite and take them along. Adam is gone, but certainly not forgotten.


Photo Details
Poster: LovelyMissKait (see this users gallery)
I so wanted to use this kit for a springy and happy ocassion, but this is what was begging to come out.If roses grow in Heaven, Lord please pick a bunch for me, Place them in my brother’s arms And tell him they’re from me. Tell him that I love him and miss him, And when he turns to smile, Place a kiss upon his cheek And hold him for a while. Because remembering him is easy, I do it every day, But there’s an ache within my heart Because I am missing him today.Whispers page set, by Doris Castle, Scrapbook-Graphicshttp://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/xcart/product.php?productid=17604&cat=0&page=1Template by Tracy Blankenship.Font: Marydale, Mariah
If you want to see a bigger version: http://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=7963

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thispicturea are gorgeous Kait! love seeing her always so beautiful!!!! tfs
this design is fabulous!:)
-as always-