Monday, March 19, 2007

Can We Build It? Challenge at Scrapbook-Graphics


Can We Build It Challenge: (Must use 5 papers, 4 brads, 2 ribbons, 1 circle)
My Dearest Kaylie, You are growing up fast and turning into such a sweet and delightful little girl. At times, I forget that you have your own individuality and know what you want and like. For example, today, for school, you asked me if you could wear a Christmas dress that Daddy chose and bought for you at Christmas time. When I said no, you begged again. You really love the dress (any dress, if truth be told). I changed my mind and let your wear it; you were ecstatic. I did warn you that other kids might make fun of you, but you didn’t care. I waited anxiously for your return home to find out if anyone made a comment about your Christmas dress....luckily they didn’t. I know that I can be over protective of you, but I don’t want anyone to damage your self-esteem. I hope you know that I am proud of you and will do anything to keep you out of harm’s way. I want you to always remember that while I might no always give in to your desires, I will always have your best interest at heart. Love, Mom.Love Potion page set, by Taran Conyers, SBGhttp://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/xcart/product.php?productid=17186&cat=0&page=1Template (modified) by Christine SmithBrads from Carrie Stephen’s Fandango kit, SBGOff white Bg. paper from Legible set No. 1, by Meredith Fenwick, SBGWhite lace from Traci Sims’ Winter White page set, SBGInk stamp Alpha and spots, by Doris Castle, SBGStains on paper from Jessica Bolton’s Cornfed collection, SBGFonts: AvanteGarde, Mariah

No comments: