Friday, October 12, 2007

Want to See a Sample?



Remember that little action I was telling you about...the one from CottageArts? Well, I had a chance to use it and here are my results.

I started with what I thought was a good photo. Then I ran the action and what you see in the middle is exactly how it came out after the action.

The last photo on the right is the same one after the action, but I played with the levels and hue/saturation levels. I think I went a bit oversaturated in this sample, but if I tone it down just a tiny bit, his face won't be so pinkish and I will have a great photo.

I wi sh I could show you the bigger versions, but Blogger is having problems at the moment and I can't upload them. Oh well, even if this is small, it is better than no samples at all.

No comments: