Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Did You Hear a Crash Last Night?

Did you hear a loud, crashing noise last night at about 9:30 p.m.? If you did, that was me! I hadn't been feeling well at all all day. I had a freaking headache when I got up in the morning and even after taking medication, it was lingering. These headaches last ALL FREAKING DAY, sometimes for 2 or 3 days at a time. So needless to say, I am not a happy camper.

After supper, I just sat on the couch with the kids and felt like I was going to explode. I had a sickening feeling on the pit of my stomach and couldn't even stand myself?

So, I did something I haven't done in ages - I was in bed by 9:30 p.m. I slept through the night and am feeling better this morning.

It is a warm day here in South Jersey...we are having an Indian Summer.

Oh, yes, before I forget, Liam was good in school today! Nothing like the promise of a water ice at the end of the week to make a greedy little boy behave in school! LOL

1 comment:

Karen Bowers said...

geez, way to create suspense, kait! i kept reading, fearing i would hear you fell and got hurt at 9:30. very thankful to hear you were just too worn out to stay up any longer.