Monday, April 21, 2008

Saturday! It's Good to be Alive.


Saturday was a beatiful day. The kids went out to play in the backyard and Liam came back screaming with delight, "We have leaves in the trees!"

It was so warm and sunny...I did the wash and hung the clothes/sheets out to dry. They smell so good!

Moises washed the cars, Kaylie and Liam "helped" him. I cleaned the inside of my car...I tell you, it must be spring fever because I am never happy about having to clean, if you know what I mean, but I didn't mind one bit.

After many months of hounding dh, he finally broke down and let me buy an external harddrive. I got the Maxtor One Touch 4 (1tarabyte). Oh joy! Cheap thrill, I know, but makes me happy nonetheless.

I even put away my digital camera and gave my Minolta Maxxum 400 SI (film camera) a test run. I shot 5 rolls of film and I love the sharpness, handling and sturdy make of the camera. I didn't realize how much I had missed my film camera. Though it is a lot heavier than my Canon Powershop, the razor sharp clarity of the photos more than make up for any pain I may sustain for carrying it. I can't wait to see my photos...I'll let you see them, too. :)
Anyway, while I took the kids to the park on Saturday and did have my film camera, I wanted instant gratification so I took my digital as well. This is a shot that I took at the park. The blooms were so gorgeous. 2557

No comments: