Friday, April 04, 2008

A Remembrance for All Seasons


Another page for my mom's memorial album. Poem of my own inspiration.

I will remember you...When the robins arrive announcing Spring's arrival.Surely the flowers you so loved will be blooming soon.

I will remember you...When the leaves change their colors and the dusky sky is on fire,
For Autumn was your favorite season.

I will remember you...When Winter brings our first snowfallAnd we our celebrating a white Christmas.

I will remember you...When we gather with family and friends each SummerFor picnics and merriment in the great outdoors.

Just like you, I will be the one taking the photos, hoping to capture fleeting moments for posterity.

In every moment, I will remember you.

Credits:
--Raffia flowers (white with golden beads) from Verde elements by Sausan Designs
--Willow stem by ON Designs
--Paper tears and curl by Jen Caputo
--Book, paper border and ribbon from Funky Junky Spring Fling Elements by Michelle Godin
--Purple flower from Spring Fling elements by Birgit Kerr
--Frame, white and pink flowers, lace border and long dried flower from IO Healing and Calm by the Studio Girls
-Font: Cherish
--Wings, dotted circle/number stamp and swirl from a Little Magic set by Vera Lim (April grabbag)
--Brown bg. ppr., fern and green pine from Sweetness kit by Manuela Zimmerman
--Berry garland from Bunnies and Brownies Coll. by Lorie Davison
--Cream newsprint ppr. from Nana's Secret Garden by Flergs

2426

No comments: