Thursday, December 13, 2007

Dear Santa


Font: Times New Roman, Placard Condensed, Kids First Print

Snowflake, holly and presents: Holiday Puffy Stickers by Julie Mead/CottageArts.
Note: I altered the stickers by removing the puffiness. I also recolored the presents. I recolored the snowflake and added a highlight layer to the star to make it glow.

Tree/Joyeux Noel Duex Page Pak by Julie Mead/CottageArts
Note: I extracted a branch from the tree and layered the branches on the tree to achieve a fuller look. I also reduced the size of the stars, holly leaves and lights.

Lights on tree from Let It Glow Elemental pk by Julie Mead/CottageArts

Stars, beige print ppr. in round mat from Joyeux Noel Add-On Element Pak by Julie Mead/CottageArts

Scrap Template 2 - Page Layouts at CottageArts
Note: I altered the template by adding an additional photo.

Staple from Study Buddy page pk./CottageArts

No comments: