Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Enabler Alert, Part Deux (continuation)






Ok, now that I have hooked up with with the templates and Christmas kit, I have to tell you about the 2 other items that grabbed my attention.

Eye Love You Grunge Overlays by Berna Datema/SBG
http://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/xcart/product.php?productid=19445&cat=0&page=1

These overlays are wonderful! They add just the right amount of grunge and interest to your pictures. Do, do, do look at the previews at the store...they will show you how versatile they are. She did a fabulous job on her presentation.

Teen Doll Doodles by Berna Datema/SBG
http://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/xcart/product.php?productid=19444&cat=0&page=1

These are the cutest teen doodles I have seen in quite a while. I can see myself using them over and over. They are multi-ethnic and come in different colors. I never worry too much about color because I can always alter the color to suit my taste. These will be great for girl pages, whether 6 year old or 12 year old.

No comments: