Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Enabler Alert - My Must Haves of the Day...


Folded Scalloped Mattes by Jen Caputo at Scrapbook-Graphics
If you are in the market for innovative and fun mattes, then look no further! These are the must-have mattes of the season. Can you see the attention to detail that Jen put into these babies. Look closer...see the scallops - can you see how some of them are folded over? Jen is so innovative in her designs...I can't wait to see what else she has up her sleeves!


TP Peking Chicken Fingers Font by Taran Conyers at Scrapbook-Graphics
I just love the clever names that Taran assigns to her fonts! Isn't this a funny name? I love the clean and neat look of this font. It would be great for journaling.



Jot It Down 2 by Trish Jones at Scrapbook-Graphics
I got to tell you I am loving these notes. They are fun and not your typical run of the mill notes. I like Trish's outside the box thinking on these! But don't take my word for it, get them and tell me I am wrong.


Flowers in the Garden by Bren Taylor Boone at Scrapbook-Graphics
Aren't these flowers absolutely gorgeous? I love their vibrant colors. These beauties are sure to spice up any page.

No comments: