Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Enabler Alert - Halloween Kits and Embellishments


Tricks by Taran Conyers at SBG
Note of interest: This kit has a frame with branches and vines growing out of it. It has a full moon, a skull and a quickpage. Check out the stapled/stitched ribbons...they are fab!


Hallowbling by Traci Reed and Amy Blesser at SBG
Note of interest: This kit is jam packed with traditional colors and elements. Spiderwebs, ghosts, buttons, jack of lantern, bats...you name it, its got it. The clothes pins are interesting...


Creepy Candy by Brent Boone at SBG
This kit is too cute to be scary! :) I love, love, love the ghost peeking out, the bat and the supercute spider coming down the web. While this is a Halloween kit, the plain pprs. can be used for other types of pages, too. You got to check this kit...


Bootown by Dana Frantz at SBG
Check out the web overlay on this baby! Love the patches and creepy sayings; it also comes with an alpha. Hurry, it is on sale but the reduced price won't last long!

Oh my, have you seen the latest Halloween kits to hit the stores...they are fab! I can't wait for my kids to get dressed for Halloween...I got my stash ready to go.



So, without further ado, I share with you my pick of must have Halloween kits.

No comments: