Friday, March 14, 2008

The Last Goodbye


Kaylie loves this dress and insisted on wearing it for my mom's viewing. As my sister and I were sorting through my mom's personal effects, we came across a pair of earrings that were so very pretty and perfect for Kaylie. Needless to say, she only wanted to wear this particular pair of earrings. This was her way of honoring her. She wanted to look her best and to her that meant wearing her burgundy dress and floral earrings. She was the only person wearing red at the viewing, but I couldn't deny her wish.
Kit 14 by ON Designs
EyeLoveYou 12x12 photo ovelays by Berna Datema
Font: Passions Conflict and Pea Elizabeth
Round frame - Fun with Frames by Bren Boone
Butterfly from Butterflies No. 1 by ON Designs
Circle Stitching by Traci Sims.
Tied ribbon by Petja 24.
Sketch by Becky Fleck
Silver glitter style applied to title made with Chocolate Berry Glitter Gel by Flergs

No comments: