Thursday, October 04, 2007

Burlington County Fair Layouts


PETTING THE ANIMALS

THE THREE LITTLE PIGS! Thank goodness that the wolf was nowhere to be found! LOL

THE RIDES. Tugboat, Train, Bumble Bee and Motorcycles.

FAVORITE RIDE: JUMPIN' STAR. It would go up in increments and drop them quickly...

CHINESE DRAGON - reminds me of the Lochness Monster, if you ask me. This one was fun, too.



Cover Page


FOOTBALL



WATER PUMPING, the old fashioned way...manual.

MILKING THE COW - HAY STACK MAZE

THE SAND BOX

I created this bragbook for my friend, Elizabeth. She claims to not be very good at taking photos, so she lets me take the photos. When I showed her these pages, she said to me: "How come you haven't given me these pictures?" Guess what, she did have them. But the fact that they were in a different format and embellished totally took her by surprise...the good kind.

The Doodled Bragbook I used is by Janet Phillips at Scrapbook-Graphics and can be found HERE.

The kit I used to create all of the pages is Funky Train by the Studio Girls at Scrapbook-Graphics and can be found HERE.

The alpha I used on my MILKING THE COW page is ALPHA NO. 4 BY ON DESIGNS, which you can find HERE.

The barnyard elements (frames, fence, cow face and sheep) are by Cen's Loft.

No comments: