Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Are You Ready for yet Another Orange Layout?


I did this page for the Color It Orange challenge at Scrapbook-Graphics! Have you check out all of the challenges they have going on? Surely, one of the will inspire you. Check them here.
Hoots and Hollows page set at CottageArts.Net
Folded corner done with a FOLDED CORNER ACTION by Jen Caputo at SBG


This is HOOTS AND HALLOWS found at CottageArts.net. It has the cutest word stickers, elements and papers. I love, love, love the owl! Did I tell you I love the owl? The doodled frames and papers are also suitable for non-Halloween pages.

Oh, Friends, I can't help it...it seems that as of late I can't get ORANGE out of my mind. I live, breathe and scrap orange. You must all be so freaking tired of my orange pages, but the problem is that I still have a few orange pages swirling in my head.

Stay tuned as I have another Halloween page in the works, with a different kit, with another wonderful Halloween kit found at Scrapbook-Graphics. 1027

No comments: