Wednesday, July 25, 2007

X-File Case#2007-1: It Came From Outer Space


O.K. I admit it, I am a huge fan of the x-files...especially Agent Fox Mulder, kwim? :)
Anyway, about a month ago or so, Becky had told us that she had this photo but didn't know what to do with it. I loved it right away and asked her to send it to me so I could make a page for her. Well, I sat and sat and sat on it until it came to me today what to do with it. The slime started off as my inspiration...that neon green is fab! Then I could picture a tiny green alien and little by little my page came together. I just love those space doodles by Kate Hadfield at the LilyPad. I can't believe how well the papers from Kathy Moore's Just a Boy kit matched the doodles! Becky loved the page; I am so happy that she did. It was fun to scrap someone else's photo for a change.
Anyway, if you want to see it bigger and the credits, click on the gallery links on the upper right hand corner of the blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do, I do love it! It's just fabulous! Nothing like anything I would think to do! Thank you, thank you! You are so creative, one of my favorite scrappers EVER!