Thursday, July 26, 2007

Chall. 4 for the Amazing Digi Scrap Race: Goals







This is my layout for the Goals challenge (week 2, chall. 2) at Plain Digital Scrapping. Sylvie's kit LITTLE SUMMER BREEZE, with its luscious colors was perfect for my page. I have had the kit for several weeks now just waiting for the right opportunity to come along and it is here, at last!

Boy oh boy do I love that alpha! The distressed look and folded bits are just wonderful! The flowers are funky and beautiful, but I absolutely went bonkers for the cardboard stitched flowers and the coral/red bg. ppr. I am starting to sound like my friend, Kim, who tends to like one specific item from a kit and uses it in each layout that she makes for a while. I do like it when she obsesses as she can be very creative.

Anyway, I am very happy to be done with my challenges. Now I can breathe at ease again. 1488

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can breathe until MONDAY! LOL! I know what you mean, though. I'm glad I got my LO done today, too. Love yours! Pssst...don't tell anyone on the Crew but you're my favorite scrapper! tee hee!