Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Traci Reed's birthday is today!


Happy birthday, Traci! I hope you have a wonderful day and that all your wishes come true.
The Studio Crew celebrated Traci's birthday by giving her her own blog play day. Most of the crew made layouts featuring her layouts. The one thing you can say about Traci's kits is that they are bright and oh so fun! Aren't the colors of my layout just wonderful? I was lucky to get this great photo of Liam...the colors are so vibrant and the splashing motion creates such movement. If you want to see it bigger and links, click on the gallery links on the upper right corner of the blog.
Thanks for looking and have a great day. 1578

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi MissKait,
I love your blog. It's really amazing. Can I ask a question? How do you get the music on your blog? I've created a blog for my infant granddaughter and I'd love to be able to put on one of her favorite song.

Thanks so much.
Cinda