Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Scraplift Challenge at SBG: BombPop Lover


So, what do you think? Is it too cluttered? I love those naked stamps by Meredith. I was able to use a bg. ppr. from the kit (Little Summer Breeze by Sausan Designs and Amy Martin at the LilyPad) to cover the stamp. Aren't these colors just gorgeous? I am in LOVE with this kit. I have used it 2 times already! LOL

Anyway, these stamps are great because they allow you to include lots of photos to help tell a story. In this case, you can see the progression from when Kaylie started eating her bombpop, as it gradually got smaller, ending with a happy girl all the way on the upper right hand corner.
Did I tell you I love this color scheme?

After 2 years, I think I am finally getting the hang of putting together pleasing pages. I can't believe it has taken me that long to come into my own style, whatever that is. Anyway, I got to go wake up the kids for summer camp. See you later. Ciao!
1560

No comments: