Sunday, May 27, 2007

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!

Hello Dear Friends,

I know it has been a while since I last posted a layout or comment, but life has a way of keeping me busy...oh wait, it is not life, it is my kids! :)

Anyway, my dear friend, Doris Castle, has tagged me! She asked me to list 7 things about myself, so here it goes:

1. I love the color orange
2. I dislike anything checkered/plaid.
3. Autumn is my most favorite season, followed by Spring
4. My hobbies are digital scrapping, photography, cross-stitching and nature hikes
5. I love to take my kids out to the lake for nature walks. I take them to the playground just about every day, for at least 2 hours.
6. The site that I call home is Scrapbook-Graphics; I design for SBG, Debbie Pearson, Doris Castle and Rachael Giallongo (TheDigiChick)
7. I frequent the following sites: Scrapbook-Graphics, DigiShopTalk, Designer Digitals, and Scrapbook-Bytes. Though you might see me at other sites where I visit some of my online friends' galleries.

Ok, Doris, now is your turn. Tag, YOU are it!

No comments: