Friday, January 12, 2007

Slipping Away


Deep in my heart I'm concealing things that I'm longing to say. Scared to confess what I'm feeling - - frightened that you’ll SLIP AWAY.Kaylie, it seems like yesterday that you were born and here you are about to turn 6 years old. Where did my little girl go? I feel you slipping away from me every day and I don’t like it. Someone, tell me, how to stop the hands of time. Can’t I keep you small just a bit longer? Please... 11-18-2006Weathered Treasures page set, by Maya, Scrapbook-Graphicshttp://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/xcart/product.php?productid=16297&cat=0&page=1Note: The writing on top of the picture is meant to symbolize the inevitable fact of growing up; it is written since the day we are born. Fonts: Jane Austen and Antique TypeSketch by Rachael Giallongo, TheDigiChick

No comments: