Friday, January 12, 2007

Pig Tails

I have always loved Kaylie’s curly hair. Ever since she was born, it has been super curly. I remember my mom making the cutest pig tails on my sister’s hair so I couldn’t wait for a girl of my own to make them. Unfortunately, Kaylie’s pig tails become a huge fluffy mass of curly hair that resemble clouds. But that doesn’t deter me from the task. I so admire her brown-golden curls...maybe because my hair is so straight. July 15, 2002 Credits: Vintage Holiday, by Terry Maruca, Scrapbook-ElementsTerry’s Vintage Holiday (available Sun, Nov. 12 at SBE)Note: The Swirl flower and torn edges are part of the template, which I customized with background papers from the kit.Layered sketch by emnewberry1964 - Liz Newberry. (Thanks Liz!)Pig text path and curly tail by me; done with a shape I downloaded from the internet.Font: Scrap Calligraphy, Arial Narrow

No comments: