Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Laughter Is An Instant Vacation


You must be thinking that I take tons of photos of dd...and the truth is, yes I do. She loves having her picture take and I love taking the pictures...so it works out for us. My son, on the other hand, is lik me....camera shy. I just don't like the way I look on pictures!

I just did this layout of Kaylie...got to love her pretty smile and sparkling eyes.

I fell in love with this kit called, "Laugh at Life," by Ronna Penner, at Scrapbook-Graphics. The colors are beautiful!
http://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/xcart/product.php?productid=16926&cat=0&page=1
Layered sketch by Ronna Penner, Oct. 2006 SBG newsletter
Warming action by Holly McCaig. Font: AL Songwriter. Staples from the Tenda Rosse kit, by Karen Aicken, e-scapeandscrap.net

No comments: