Monday, October 02, 2006

It's Monday and Norm the Gnome Sighting


Good morning everyone!

It is finally Monday. Yay!

Let me share with you what happened last night. We had all gone to bed and had settled in for the night when we heard a big crash. I jumped out of bed and went down to the kitchen to see what had fallen, but everything was clear there.

I then heard Great-grandma, who is 92 and hard of hearing, calling me. Apparently, the shade on the fan had become loose and yes, you guessed it, fell down and crashed. After I cleaned everything up she didn't even want the fan on! LOL

On another note, I recently read at Scrapbook-Graphics that their beloved gnome, NORM, who is known to be naughty at times, has banished without a trace.

I took a really good look at him so I would be able to recognize him, in case I came across him. Well, imagine my surprise, if you can, that while I was out for a walk scoping out the local fungi population, I came across what I thought was a toy. Closer inspection revealed that it was Norm! Apparently he is interested in Mycology, just as I am! I couldn't help but to fall in love with him, but sadly, I had to return him to SBG, who were most grateful for his safe return.

2 comments:

Lisa Dozier said...

very cute!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Normal just loves his little mushroom friends. :)

maya