Friday, April 11, 2008

Hybrid Challenge at Method Playground





My uber talented friend, Karen Bowers, is hosting a challenge over at Method Playground. It is a double challenge. Go on over and download the sampler provided by Scrapbook-Graphics, then join us.

1. Challenge for digital scrappers to try their hand at hybrid scrapping.
2. Challenge for paper scrappers to try their hand at digital scrapping.

Obviously, if you know me, you know that I am a die-hard digital scrapper, BUT wanted to give it a try and I might add, I enjoyed myself immensely.

I created my layout in Photoshop, printed it on matted paper and embellished with paper flowers. I am quite pleased. After all, it is my 2nd hybrid project. I love, love, love those tiny brads! :)

This is the cover of my Valerie Purse album that I made for my 7 year old daughter. She loves it. I will be posting all the details of the project in my next post.
2481



1 comment:

Karen Bowers said...

oh, thanks so much for posting the challenge AND for calling me ubertalented -- i think we'll have to walk side by side because that's how i see your skills!