Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Me and My Shadow


Not long ago the sun was beginning to set and as it filtered through the window it cast a shadow and a beautiful array of rainbow colors. The refraction of colors was wonderful and caught my eye. I quickly grabbed the camera and was able to take a couple of shots, while Liam was busy looking at his shadow and wondered about the colors of the rainbow displayed on the wall.
I was not sure how I was going to scrap these pictures or what page set or elements I was going to use, but when I saw MARILLA: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION by ubber designer MICHELLE GODIN, I knew it was the right kit. The kit has 3 alphas and such gorgeous pprs., I love it to death. Before I get carried away, here is the link to the kit http://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/xcart/product.php?productid=18677&cat=0&page=1
Even more so because it reminds me of the Anne of Green Gables story about the orphan girl adopted by Matthew and Marilla Cuthbert, which story is set in Prince Edward Island, Canada. I have read the books many times and watched the movies, as well. Here is a link to a website, where you can learn more about her: http://www.anne3.com/
I can't wait to introduce my children to this classical story. In the meantime, I will cross my fingers and wait to see if Michelle will design a collection of kits based upon this beloved character.
Until next time, may you get your heart's desire. AND DON'T BE A STRANGER! 1063

No comments: